An amazing man-made lake, Lake Conroe is located about an hour north of Houston. The lake is 21 miles long, and covers 21,000 acres. As the reserve water supply for the city of Houston, the lake also offers clean water for a variety of water sports.
If you're interested in lake living, you won't find a better spot than Lake Conroe. However, choosing where you want to live in the area can be a daunting task. I specialize in Lake Conroe real estate so that I can help you choose the neighborhood that lets you live your dream lifestyle.
The choice of neighborhoods is extensive, and if you want to have lake access, you need to make sure you look at homes in neighborhoods that are not just near the lake, but that actually have lake privileges. Just because a listing says the home is in a waterfront community doesn't always mean that you will have access to the lake.
If you have questions about the Lake Conroe neighborhoods listed below or Lake Conroe real estate in general, feel free to give me a call at 713-562-4933, or use the form below to send an e-mail.
You can review information about our featured neighborhoods: April Sound, Bentwater, La Cara and Walden. In addition, here is a list of some of the other Lake Conroe neighborhoods that have access to the lake:
- These communities feature standard lot sizes, boat ramps, community centers and tennis courts:
- Seven Coves, Point Aquarius, Diamondhead, French Quarter, Longmire on Lake Conroe, White Oak Ranch, Cape Conroe, Corinthian Point, Cape Malibu, Lake Conroe Hills, Twin Shores, Water Oak, Pebble Glen, Wildwood Shores
- These communities feature standard size lots and a boat ramp
- Lakeside Place, Bella Vista, Pelican Bay, Far Hills, Capps Addition, Pebble Glen, Paradise Point, Rancho Escondido, Clear Water Cove, Clear Water Point, Hunter's Point, Water's Edge, Blue Heron Bay, Hunter's Landing, Harbour Point, South Shore, Windmill Cove, Riverstone Point, Conroe Bay, Lake Conroe Heights
Communities with Larger Homesites
- These communities feature 1/2 to 2 acre homesites
- Grand Harbor, Harborside, Grandview, Mia Lago, Del Lago Estates, Gemstone, Laketree, Lake Crest, Palm Beach, Walden Road Estates, Lunde's Point, The Cliffs, Lakewood, Longwood, Bridgepoint, Kleimann Estates, Estates of Point Aquarius, Bluebell, Outpost Cove, Tres, Teelwood, Waterford Estates
Mobile Home Communities
- Shadow Bay, Walnut Cove, Enchanted Cove, Conroe Bay